We will work with you to take your idea from the drawing board and workshop to the market place.
At CreateIP, we believe it is important to work with you from the ‘get go’ to ensure that together we develop an IP strategy that will fit with your immediate and future business needs and objectives.
That means listening while you are talking and asking intelligent questions to get to know you and your business, then, checking in with you and listening some more. We will be with you as your business grows to ensure that your IP strategy evolves too and that it continues to suit your requirements.
We are forward thinking with an eye on the prize – to maximise your return for your time, investment and ingenuity.
IP strategy is all about identifying, capturing and controlling the IP within your business. We will work with you to develop policies to allow you to raise IP awareness amongst employees and put systems and processes in place to ensure that all IP created by the business is identified and captured. We will then devise strategies to protect and effectively manage the IP, and leverage its full potential.
Some of the things CreateIP can do for you are:
- reviewing contract to ensure all IP developed in your workplace belongs to you, and advising on appropriate documents and processes to ensure all IP is transferred to, and held by you;
- conducting IP audits to identify your IP and checking that it is working for the business; recommending licensing or sale as appropriate;
- developing IP policies to raise awareness of the importance of IP amongst employees and ensuring appropriate record-keeping processes are in place to capture the IP;
- verifying chain of title and advise on ownership structures for the IP;
- conducting ‘freedom to operate’ searches to ensure you can use your IP in your chosen markets; and
- advising on the relevant forms of protection for your IP and file and prosecuting applications for registered protection.